Saturday, March 12, 2011

Race Face Closing its Doors!?!

Race Face, no longer a maker of delicious bits for your bike.
I first read about this on pinkbike and has been confirmed by several other sources...

Bike Rumor
MTBR
Bike Biz

There is speculation as to why they are closing but I have not seen any official company statements. I checked their website this morning and it mentioned nothing of the closing.

I have been buying their products for years and I am pretty sure I still have every piece, still going strong too...bombproof. Never owned any of their carbon components but from what I've seen they are top notch. Race Face is one of the reasons I originally bought my Rocky Mountain. I really hope someone picks up the company and continues to produce these beautiful and well designed products. If not they will definitely be missed.

2 comments:

  1. Here's more on the closing from nsmb.com...
    http://www.nsmb.com/4228-race-face-shuts-its-doors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Race Face's Former CEO Speaks Out...
    http://www.bicycleretailer.com/news/newsDetail/5231.html

    ReplyDelete